Current Vacancies at 2BR
2BR Vouchers Sales Executive
Everyone likes a good deal! Whether it’s a best restaurant or a day out or even a wedding venue. 2BR offers have become the go to place to grab yourself a half price bargain. Due to the success of 2BR vouchers we’re looking for a full time sales executive to find even more great local businesses to offer even more great deals.
If you possess the energy, enthusiasm, work ethic and initiative to get out there and find those local businesses. Plus you want to arrive at work with a smile on your face or more importantly finish each day with a smile on your face from working in a values based organisation, then we’ve got a great deal for you!
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Un-capped Commission Scheme
- Company Car
- 26 Days Holiday
Sales experience is desirable but not essential if you think you can sell yourself to us?
Get in touch now and send us a covering letter and CV.
We are looking for a new person to add to our successful sales team. This is a full time role. 37.5 hours per week.
Main function of the job - To develop, maximise and maintain revenue through the sale of local airtime, sponsorship & promotions to existing and new clients within Burnley, Pendle and Hyndburn.
Your main duties & responsibilities will be
- To achieve all personal sales targets & objectives
- To prepare proposals and client correspondence
- To prospect for new business within a defined geographical area
- To Generate all new business activity via telephone appointment setting
- To sell airtime, roadshows, sponsorships & promotions and associated products
- To work with the team to achieve the monthly team revenue target and to attend sales meetings
- To develop new business for the station, maintain and build the existing client database
- To present business opportunities to local businesses and generate creative marketing ideas for clients
- To create strong business relationships in the community
- To identify opportunities to grow year on year revenue and the customer base
- To attend roadshows and events as/when required
- To submit reports and complete all required paperwork within specified time constraints
- To work with programmes/traffic and accounts to ensure the smooth running of the sales process
- To assist in the collection of client payments as instructed by credit control
- To provide a high level of customer service, particularly the prompt return of calls and emails, regular face to face contact, delivery of requested information ahead or on time.
The candidate should:
- Be able to work to UKRD's core values (Fun, Fair, Professional, Unconventional, Open and Honest)
- Have experience of field sales.
- Be a self-starter capable of managing your own time.
- Be a creative thinker able to generate ideas to solve clients objectives.
- Recognise that a great work ethic and high activity levels are what achieve targets
- An understanding of media sales is preferable but not essential.
- A full UK driving license