Current Vacancies at 2BR
We are looking for a new person to add to our successful sales team. This is a full time role. 37.5 hours per week.
Main function of the job - To develop, maximise and maintain revenue through the sale of local airtime, sponsorship & promotions to existing and new clients within Burnley, Pendle and Hyndburn.
Your main duties & responsibilities will be
- To achieve all personal sales targets & objectives
- To prepare proposals and client correspondence
- To prospect for new business within a defined geographical area
- To Generate all new business activity via telephone appointment setting
- To sell airtime, roadshows, sponsorships & promotions and associated products
- To work with the team to achieve the monthly team revenue target and to attend sales meetings
- To develop new business for the station, maintain and build the existing client database
- To present business opportunities to local businesses and generate creative marketing ideas for clients
- To create strong business relationships in the community
- To identify opportunities to grow year on year revenue and the customer base
- To attend roadshows and events as/when required
- To submit reports and complete all required paperwork within specified time constraints
- To work with programmes/traffic and accounts to ensure the smooth running of the sales process
- To assist in the collection of client payments as instructed by credit control
- To provide a high level of customer service, particularly the prompt return of calls and emails, regular face to face contact, delivery of requested information ahead or on time.
The candidate should:
- Be able to work to UKRD's core values (Fun, Fair, Professional, Unconventional, Open and Honest)
- Have experience of field sales.
- Be a self-starter capable of managing your own time.
- Be a creative thinker able to generate ideas to solve clients objectives.
- Recognise that a great work ethic and high activity levels are what achieve targets
- An understanding of media sales is preferable but not essential.
- A full UK driving license