Electrical Team Leader Engineer - Bacup
Our client is looking for a time served electrical engineer to lead the electrical department who has extensive experience in machine assembly and wiring.
Candidates must be competent in designing electrical & technical drawings and be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimum supervision.
Based at the Bacup production facility, and required on occasions to work at customer sites in the UK and throughout the world.
Minimum requirements for Engineers:
• Must have experience of large capital equipment.
• Ability to design electrical and pneumatic control panels.
• Working knowledge of PLC systems, invertors, servo drives.
• Knowledge of programming PLC’s and HMI control systems including Mitsubishi and Schneider (training will be given).
• Strong test and fault finding skills.
• Ability to read assembly & technical drawings.
• Ability to re-draw/amend drawings in the event of a design change.
• Building control panels and machine wiring systems.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Qualifications – City & Guilds or higher essential.
• Able to lead a small team of electrical engineers.
• Basic mechanical fitting knowledge desirable but not essential.
• Full driving licence.
Salary is dependant on experience