We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed person to join our team. We are a large progressive, forward-thinking, friendly team with high QOF achievement. We are a PMS practice currently working towards the Quality Practice Award, with a list size of around 11,000 patients, operating from impressive LIFT premises in Nelson and a branch surgery in Barrowford. Both surgeries are located close to the M65, exit 13, hence allowing easy access to Manchester, the Yorkshire Dales and the Ribble Valley. We have a comprehensive nursing team including a triage nurse and a nurse practitioner, and we are an established training practice.
You will be working with a team of Reception/Administrators, undertaking a range of administrative duties. You will be the first point of contact for our patients either face to face or on the telephone, and working with other receptionists and healthcare professionals to provide a first class service.
The main tasks will include -
- Handling requests for and the making of appointments, face to face or on the phone
- Booking patients in when they arrive at the surgery
- Directing patients to the appropriate healthcare professional
- Assisting with repeat prescriptions
- Scanning, filing and photocopying of medical notes
£14,294 pro rata